Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Photo Art Frame" Workshop ~ Thursday, March 25th ~ 6:00 ~ 9:00


I love to make "Photo Art Frames" to display my most cherished photographs.  I just became a grandmother recently (what an indescribable joy ~ I must say!!) and made the Photo Art Frame shown above of the new little guy in my life ~ Max McAlister ~ and gave it to my daughter and her husband for the new nursery. I matched the colors of the baby's room, and used a darling little image of a giraffe ~ which has always been one of my daughter's favorite animals ~ and some scrabble letters to embellish the front.


The vintage Photo Art Frame holds a dear photo of my Mom and Dad "sharing" cake at their wedding.  I started with a vintage photo album page to make this one.


There really is no better way to display a special photograph than in a frame that you create yourself ~ rather than an ordinary picture frame.  I offer a unique workshop in my Vintage Arts Studio so that you can make a special piece of art to frame your treasured photo.

NOTE:  These frames are made so that you can replace the photo/s at any time if you desire.

All you need to bring to the workshop is a 4 x 6 photo.  I have a nice selection of children's images that you can choose from to use or you are welcome to bring your own.  If you have any other special embellishments that you want to use in your design, bring them as well.  Otherwise, I will provide the remainder of the materials to complete your Photo Art Frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment