Monday, June 27, 2011

Come and Play!

We have several offerings for creative workshops in my studio, and have reserved a spot for several who want to "come and play."  We still have a few openings...so if you have any interest, please call or email me to reserve your spot.  vintageartsstudio@hotmail.com or (913) 963-2985.


Refer to my previous post at the following link with all of the details of the workshops that my Mom and I offer:

Our workshops cater to women who want to make something, but don't take the time, or don't feel like they can be creative.  Our workshops are intimate and hands on...we make it easy for you to create something that you will enjoy making, and love to take home, while sharing time with other like-minded women!


We also have guest instructors that teach workshops in my studio...

See the photos below to get an idea of the workshop setting in my studio...
These girls had fun "playing."

Little Birdie Told Me Paper Mache' Workshop

Rustic Winter Ornament Workshop

Little Houses Collage Workshop
Soldering Charm Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment