Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Vintage House


Hello to our Friends of a Feather ~

We are spending most of our time these days creating new ways to use our sweet little vintage house!  As most of you know, my mom Marilyn lived in this house for 18 years.  She decided about a year ago that she didn't want to live alone any more.  So, my dear, sweet husband and I had her move into where my art studio once was in our own vintage home on 83rd Street.

Since then, she and I have named her sweet little place The Vintage House and have developed it into a place to share with others ~ creating a unique little venue for private events and small gatherings, as well as creating our own unique themed events that we host ourselves.

Click this link {The Vintage House} to find out more details
and what events we have planned in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment