Monday, September 7, 2009

A Girl's Knit-Group Gathering at Vintage Arts Studio

I hosted a fabulous group of friends who get together regularly to get some "knitting" done. We first gathered in the courtyard ~ it was a very pleasant afternoon ~ everyone brought wonderful treats to share. We hung outside for a while chatting about life ~ friends and family...

Once they finished the "catch up" session in the courtyard, I showed them into my Vintage Arts Studio, right off the courtyard, to find a place to settle in...

Everyone brought something of their own to work on ~ knitting, crocheting, embroidery...

You could really see that these girls have fun just being together and being creative in their own way ~ which is what gatherings of friends at my Vintage Arts Studio is all about...

Learning new tricks ~ beautiful! I loved this "yarn" ~ which was more like ribbon!








Everyone seemed to have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment