Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Talk About Personality...These Little Birdies Are Too Cute...and Fun to Make!

I taught my "A LiTtle BiRdie ToLd Me" Paper Mache' Workshop in my Vintage Arts Studio. I was excited to have a full class of fun girls that wanted to make these "little birdies." It seemed that everyone enjoyed making them ~ it gets a little messy, but nothing that doesn't wash up easily!





The little birdies started to sing! The photos below are of everyone's finished little birds that they took home ~ talk about personality!



Due the popularity of this workshop, I will be forming another class soon. Please email me if you have an interest in making your own! Lauri Meyers - vintageartsstudio@hotmail.com

5 comments:

  1. All of the birdies turned out so cute! Looks like you all had a great time too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a comment written to me via email ~ that I thought should be shared on the blog from my "Friend of a Feather" Cristie:

    "Thank you so much for the wonderful time last night! I had a great time making my "Frannie Sings" red bird and even more fun getting to know other "Artist" and of coarse you and your Mother."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another comment written to me via email from another participant of the "A Little Birdie Told Me" Workshop...

    "Just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful class, you are truley gifted. I really love my little bird. I think it also sparked some some good creativity for my sis. Thanks again, brandy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you girls look like your having so much fun, what cute little birds, I haven't found anyone in my area of Wisconsin to do fun meets like this with. Love your blog and will be following it. Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there...they are so cute! Great class!
    Peace,
    Ki

    ReplyDelete