Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is Here ~ and what a beautiful one!


Spring is such a beautiful time of year...the flowering trees share their beauty with their new blossoms...everything seems to be so lush this year.  I love my old vintage home in the spring more than any other time of year, as it sits nestled in the breathtaking surroundings of springtime.
Our little Flowering Crab was reaching out with her new beautiful pink blossoms...and the sky...was so blue this day!

Cooper ~ my male Great Dane ~ loves to enjoy the courtyard...
I have caught him smelling some of the early blooms himself ~ enjoying the wonderment of spring.
The Bleeding Hearts and the sweet little Forget-me-nots are two of my favorite early bloomers.

Tulips are so amazing...but last such a short time...I love to capture them on film before they disappear...
I was able to catch the sun reflecting these tulips in such a way that doesn't seem real!
I am not sure what this early bloomer is, but it is so sweet and dainty...
And, who doesn't love Lilacs?  
I have almost an acre...and we have lilacs that have been here for years and years that nearly encompasses out entire backyard and part of the front yard.  The fragrance is so overwhelmingly sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment