Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Mom's Creative Touch...


My mom moved in with my husband and I late last summer.  Her living quarters in our home was my art studio at one time, some of you may remember, and has turn out to be the perfect little spot for her.  She has her own entrance through our front picket fenced courtyard, and has her own private access to the patio out back.  

My husband and I spend most of our time outdoors in our picket fenced courtyard - it's like our big "playpen"...we have filled it with flowers, shrubs, trees, yard art, patio furniture...things we love! However, we have never put a whole lot into the patio out back...


 We were thrilled when Mom asked us if we would mind if she put a few flower pots on the back patio...mind?  Heck no!  We gave her "full steam ahead."  Mom couldn't wait for spring to come so she could begin the transformation...  

She is so creative in every aspect of her life...and these photos taken of the patio show how she can really put "it" together...a "few" flower pots...I knew better... ;-)  











 Annabelle Grace, my 17 month old granddaughter, helped her G.G. (Great Grama) water her flowers...she LOVED pouring water out of the watering can!



 My mom spends alot of time out there with her collie, Finnegan...
and we tend to spend more time out there now as well...who wouldn't want to?



No comments:

Post a Comment